|Age||26 and Older||25 and Younger|
|Total Due with Application:||$185.00||$102.50|
Monthly chorus dues are $35 and payable on the first of each month thereafter.
- Applicants transferring from another chorus need to get a refund of Regional and International dues being held by the chorus she is transferring from.
- This money needs to be transferred to Song of Sonoma where it will be held in escrow.
- Transferring members need only pay the monthly chorus dues upon joining.
- Members who belong to another chorus need only pay the monthly dues.
- Their primary chorus will collect for International and Regional dues.
*Chapter dues include money which accumulates and is held in escrow for future Regional and International Dues.
- Members are required to purchase costumes and stage makeup and are responsible for any travel and lodging expenses.
- Costume design is carefully done to keep expenses as low as possible and is not necessarily an annual addition.